Connect Member Mouse to Active Campaign
Member Mouse is a super powerful WordPress plugin for managing a membership area.
1. Login to Zapier and create a new Zap
2. Select Webhook (Catch Hook) for the left side and ActiveCampaign (Add/Update Contact) for the right side.
3. A secret URL will be created that you can copy to your clipboard.
4. Connect your ActiveCampaign account if you are not already setup.
5. Skip down to section 5 where you will select the LIST that you are using in ActiveCampaign. At this point you will likely need to move over to Member Mouse in WordPress because Zapier won’t know what the data looks like.
6. Click on the DEVELOPER TOOLS section of Member Mouse and CREATE PUSH NOTIFICATION.
Set it up so that when a new bundle is added and a specific bundle for the product you are working with then Call A Custom Script and enter the Zapier Webhook Catcher from Step 3 here and save Push Notification.
7. Now you will need to make sure it is active then press the green science-y looking icon to trigger a test of the webhook.
8. Switch back to Zapier and that pop up should have collected the information. Now you can go back through section 5 and set it up to collect all the data you want.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Billing Address
- Zip/Postal Code
I also add any buyer tags here like [Bought] Super Awesome Product
9. Test the with sample data and a SAMPLE user should be added to Active Campaign. If not, rewind here and troubleshoot — it is usually pretty obvious what went wrong.
10. Final step is to give it a clear name. I often use the tag structure [Bought] Super Awesome Product or Add Buyers of XYZ to Active Campaign. Save it and she is live.
What we’ve done…
We told Member Mouse to send all the member info over to a Zapier webhook catcher that is listening for incoming information. When it receives that information it is pushing it into Active Campaign for a specific list and tagging them as a buyer of your super awesome product.